Join us for Pints for Polio
In support of World Polio Day which is the following day, we are hosting a special Pints for Polio event to raise money to #endpolionow. Join us at the new Biergarten in this wonderful location.
Monday, October 23rd, 5pm-8pm
Biergarten, Howard Commons, 550 Commons Place, Howard, WI 54313
Part of the proceeds this evening will go to the fight to end polio. Every dollar we raise will be matched 2 for 1 by the Gates Foundation.
You can get a lesson in how to juggle, see The Green Bay Juggling Club do some amazing things or participate in a cornhole contest. Come join us and support this longest standing project of Rotary International to End Polio Now.
PInts for Polio Focebook Event Page
Are you looking for an organization where you can meet friends, grow your professional network, and do some good for the community and the world?
Come to an event, a meeting or social.
Packerland Sunrise Rotary Club
We're People of Action
- With 1.4 million Rotarians on our team, we have a huge impact making the world better both internationally and locally!
- We support an Interact club of students at Bayport High
- We foster youth leadership skills through RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards)
- We as one graduating senior them with a scholarship.
- Additionally, our involvement in one of the largest exchange programs - Rotary Youth Exchange- allows us to create meaningful international relationships for young people all across the globe!